Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
A fresh graduate of Global MBA, Doshisha University. I came from Chiang Mai, Thailand, and decided to chase a dream to work overseas. I love to work with people from different backgrounds, love to exchange and learn about the new culture, knowledge, and skill. Once I set a goal, I would like to strive to do my best regardless of the outcome. Be brave and never give up!
I strongly believe that my former work experiences, especially from the Marketing field, would contribute to the company by giving a different perspective and creative idea for the team. I also hope that my passion to work with various types of people and cultures would powerfully motivate me to work well with teammates.
2019年10月 - 2021年9月
- Main field of study is Marketing & Communication - Completed Marketing, eMarketing, Research Marketing, and Creativity & Communication courses - Thesis titled "Exploring the impact of Anime&Manga involvement on the destination image of Japan among Thais"
2021年3月 - 2021年8月
- Spearheaded and organized large-scale communication events such as town halls and FUSO Academy business talk series - Pioneered the implementation of a internal newsletter initiative and created monthly communication content - Enhanced overall stakeholder engagement and ensured that they are
2018年7月 - 2019年3月
-Initiated creation of Official LINE social media account of the company to increase market reach in Thailand - Managed company's Facebook page and reached over 3000 followers in 2 weeks - Organized over 5 promotional campaigns and events in 1 year
2018年4月 - 2018年7月
- Managed accounts of 4 major Thai companies - Leveraged customer insights to support planning of marketing business strategies and elevate customer perception about the companies - Monitored available news and data of assigned companies to predict customer and market behavior
2017年8月 - 2018年4月
- Taught Thai language to Japanese
2011年8月 - 2017年7月
- Major in Public Relations & Advertising / Minor in Marketing - Graduate seminar project entitled “Marketing and Marketing Communication for Social Business in Thailand” - Selected for 1-year student exchange program in Osaka University under Maple Program - GPA: 3.75
タイ語 - ネイティブ, 英語 - ビジネス会話, 日本語 - 日常会話